[Product] proposal for expediting bug fixes

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Oct 2 23:30:49 UTC 2015

On 09/29/2015 12:53 PM, Rochelle Grober wrote:
> On the stable branch bugfix velocity
[...]

This thread made me realize that we don't track bug velocity afaik.
Checking the latest draft of the community quarterly report[1] and
indeed, we have 3 metrics of velocity to merge code (only to the master
branch) and only one metric for bugs (closed/open ratio).

If you think it's important to have such metrics, you can define them
and discuss with the Foundation how to add them to the reporting engine
of choice (whether it's stackalytics or the quarterly reports or
activity.openstack.org or something else).

/stef

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/228879/1