[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] 11/23 Team Meeting Agenda and Logistics

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Fri Nov 20 01:56:02 UTC 2015

I think it's worth discussing this.
Thanks Kenny.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2015, at 10:19 AM, Kenny Johnston <kencjohnston at gmail.com<mailto:kencjohnston at gmail.com>> wrote:

Should we consider having IRC only meeting? That way it lightens/eliminates the scribing load and we increase transparency for the rest of the community.

As I'm sure a number of you saw, JJ recently published some tips and tricks[1] for hosting good productive chatroom meetings.

[1] http://jjasghar.github.io/blog/2015/11/18/characteristics-of-a-successful-chatroom-meeting/