[Product] [Openstack-operators] [eu] European Operators Meetup February 15th/16th 2016

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Wed Nov 18 00:40:14 UTC 2015

FYI, folks.

There are still plans to hold a North America midcycle, according to the ops ML.  So, we might want to ensure we have representation at the European meetup, but also evaluate where/when the N.A. meetup might happen. I've cc'ed Tom Fifield on this in case he has some timebox and/or location mostly identified.

--Rocky