[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] November 9th Team Meeting Agenda and Logistics

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Nov 4 00:11:50 UTC 2015

Hi Team - I reviewed the etherpad from our Tokyo meeting and created a spreadsheet to track actions. Also, based upon this, I drafted agendas for our next couple of meetings.

Tokyo Summit Action Items: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DEyjo3-tH9Zxkd1UWs2-XncNlt7-WneiohMOVKKm7jU
*       Pls review the items, make additions and edits to reflect your notes.
*       If you're the owner of an action item, pls provide an update on your plans and timing to complete

Agendas:
*       November 9th:
o       Community Work Flow Overview: Specs, BPs, Pre-design summit timing - Mike Perez
o       Mid-cycle Planning
*       https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_Mitaka_Midcycle
o       Upgrade User Story - Status, Next Steps, Help Needed - Kenny, Leong
o       Opens - All
*       Holiday Plans:
*       Who will be out the week of Thanksgiving?
*       Who will be out the week of 12/21?
*       Who will be out the week of 1/4/16?
*       November 16th:
o       Operators Feedback Session Summary - Shamail
o       Discuss Next Steps in Socializing Upgrade Tracker with PTL/Dev Teams - Kenny, Leong
o       Discuss Next Steps in developing 12 month roadmaps for CPL covered Projects - Shamail
o       Opens - All
*       November 23rd:  Depends upon answer to question in 11/9 meeting (above)
*       November 30:
o       Review updated Work Flow and Timing - Carol, Shamail
o       OSIC Overview - Roadmap and Resources - Krish
o       AR Review - All
o       Opens - All