[Product] Glimpse At The Roadmap Presentation

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu May 14 19:35:13 UTC 2015

Hi Shamail,

On 5/14/15, 11:45 AM, "Shamail Tahir" <itzshamail at gmail.com<mailto:itzshamail at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Brian Rosmaita <brian.rosmaita at rackspace.com<mailto:brian.rosmaita at rackspace.com>> wrote:
- remove "Artifact repo" from Kilo
[ST] Does "artifact repo" move to Liberty or dropped?
- add "Artifacts Experimental API" to Liberty
The Artifacts Experimental API is the public-facing part of the Artifacts repo, so they will both land in Liberty, but I figured maybe only mention the public part to keep the number of items under control.

- remove "Artifact and catalog index parity" from Liberty
[ST] Does this move to M or get dropped?
That's a tricky question ... there's controversy in the Glance community over whether Artifacts and the Catalog Index Service "really" belong in Glance.  There's a design session on "The direction of the Glance project" where we're going to try to reach a consensus on this.  So I was thinking better just leave it off for now.

cheers,
brian