[Product] Glimpse At The Roadmap Presentation

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:26:07 UTC 2015

Thanks Carol!

By the way, I created a new etherpad to share the PTL feedback in raw
format for this session.  This way we won't have to worry about accidental
deletions from our actual etherpad.

The link to this PTL feedback only etherpad is:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ProductWG_Roadmap_Glimpse

Thanks,
Shamail

Shamail Tahir