[Product] 'Glimpse at Roadmap' Discussion with Cross Project Team

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed May 13 05:46:04 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We had a great, interactive, session with the cross project team earlier
today regarding our potential roadmap slides for our Monday morning
breakout session.  We have already started recieving comments on the draft
content located at
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ecgIygeGb5RJT4ASjyDTSV_TGKc2d-8YjFc3D2KhcSg/edit.
I would encourage you to check this document occasionally for new feedback
and respond when possible.  Let's make sure we continue to keep the
dialogue open.  We can share more details on the meeting today at our
standing WG meeting tomorrow evening.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ecgIygeGb5RJT4ASjyDTSV_TGKc2d-8YjFc3D2KhcSg/edit

Shamail Tahir