[Product] Finalizing Glimpse @ Roadmap Session

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Thu May 7 22:46:53 UTC 2015

A few of us got on the phone today and discussed having a final
meeting to finalize the presentation flow for the Monday session.  We
are largely there on content but really still have to nail down the
presenters and finalize things. We also still have to finalize how to
split things with the second session.

I am proposing doing this at 9am PT Thurs 5/14.  I've set it up as a
webex so we can review the PPT version of the slides Shamail has been
gracious enough to build from our Google doc (note please don't add to
the google doc without telling him from here on out).
If the time is not good for anyone who wants to be involved, you can
speak up on this thread as well.

Thursday 5/14 9am PT

Meeting Number: 204504435

Meeting Password: product-wg

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m2639deaaad7b11928afb345a964b859c

2. Enter the meeting password: product-wg

3. Click 'Join Now'.

4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:

- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800

- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

To join the teleconference only

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html)

2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800

RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903