[Product] Survey: OpenStack User Interface Customization

Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com
Wed May 6 14:24:54 UTC 2015

Good survey.

We should really send it to much wider audience.

We need to send it openstack wide so we reach users/operators not product marketing or developers.

Thanks,

Arkady

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Krotscheck [mailto:krotscheck at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:31 PM
To: product-wg at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Product] Survey: OpenStack User Interface Customization

Hello there!

We - that is David Lyle, Stefano Maffulli, and I - would like to invite you to fill out a short survey on the user interfaces you deploy for your openstack clouds. Specifically, we're curious about your Horizon/Openstack Dashboard usage, and how you've customized, modified, or replaced Horizon within your organization. This data will be used to inform design and feature planning at the OpenStack Design Summit in Vancouver, so please make sure to respond quickly!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15BeVapK-sxr6qDLj9VrpLKx7WIDdr9nuHO17kdRT864/viewform

We realize there is a lot of ground to cover on this topic, and that the survey cannot address all the nuances of different cloud deployments. If there's something specific that you feel we haven't covered, please feel free to begin a discussion in this thread.

Anonymized results will be published in time for Vancouver. Have a great day!

Michael Krotscheck