[Product] [product-wg] Our summit session on socialization has been accepted

Geoff Arnold geoff at geoffarnold.com
Fri Mar 20 22:09:55 UTC 2015

I hope the alternate comes through.

As part of my day job, I’m starting to work on an initiative that is going to fit the “cross project, multiple release” pattern: Cloud Federation. It will build on the Reseller work in Keystone, and is likely to touch Horizon, Glance, Ceilometer, and Heat. I put out a feeler to Keystone today: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059514.html <http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059514.html> I’m going to draft an über-Blueprint this weekend.

Geoff