[Product] Product team at the operator midcycle

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:41:03 UTC 2015

I'd like you to go heavy on project info gained and needed. And very light
on process and other details that the TC will be agreeing to. I want the TC
to be able to review and approve before we start publishing their part.

On Monday, March 9, 2015, Barrett, Carol L <carol.l.barrett at intel.com>
wrote:

> Sean - Sorry to hear that, best wishes.
>
> I think our plan is to socialize the Goals, Deliverables and Approach the
> team has been developing and get feedback on how to make this most useful
> to the Operators and gather their requirements/use cases as input to the
> roadmaps.
>
> Who is here in Philly? Want to meet at 9:30 at the Hub to sync up?
> Carol

~sean