[Product] PTL Feedback Update for Liberty+ [Request for Volunteers]

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jun 29 20:10:10 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Barrett, Carol L's message of 2015-06-29 18:22:50 +0000:
> Bummer about the Log. I think we need to use the name Product Working Group for the start and end meeting commands to make this work...anyone know if that's true?

The actual name doesn't matter, but you do have to use the #startmeeting
and #endmeeting commands to get the bot to record the log.

Did you use a different name? I see both product_work_group and
product_working_group under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/

Doug