[Product] PTL Feedback Update for Liberty+ [Request for Volunteers]

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 18:45:00 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

You start logging with:

#startmeeting <meetingname>

and end logging with:

#endmeeting <meetingname>

Looks like in the past we have used the <meetingname> of product_team:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/product_team/

The most important things are to always start/stop the logging and to be consistent with the name of the meeting or you end up with logs in multiple different folders.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Gordon, RHCE
Sr. Technical Product Manager,
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform