[Product] [OpenStack][Product Work Group]

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Jun 1 21:18:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Jim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Haselmaier, James [mailto:James.Haselmaier at emc.com]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 11:45 AM
To: Barrett, Carol L; product-wg at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Product] [OpenStack][Product Work Group]

My $.02:  I think we need to continuously remind people of the message that, while we¹re trying to bring the voice of customers/operators into the planning process, we are NOT looking to implement any sort of effort to control or dictate development decisions or final decisions as to what makes it into the software or not.  That governance/voting/PTL process that has existed and is in place today is not being changed.  And that the Product WG¹s expectation is that we will work very closely with the project teams to ensure this input is well understood.

Jim