[Product] [OpenStack][Product Work Group] User Story & Repo Status

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Jul 20 23:40:48 UTC 2015

Hi Team - We had light attendance in Today's team meeting, think OSCON and vacations are taking their roll. A couple of topics came up that I wanted to reach out to the broader team for help and info:
1)      User Story Repo Status - Rocky: Any updates?
2)      User Story Write-up Status: Seems like we are still in the early stages of this. Are people actively writing these?
3)      Date for User Stories to be completed: We need to set a date for when we will start the consolidation and prioritization work. Suggestions?
4)      Engaging other Community Work Groups: The proposal is to focus on the Market Segment WGs for this cycle. Some people volunteered in the meeting:
a.      Enterprise: Carol Barrett
b.      Telco/OPNFV: Steve Gordon
c.      Application Ecosystem: Shamail Tahir
d.      Large Deployments: Geoff Arnold
We need owners for:
e.      API Working Group
f.      Logging