[Product] Survey on user story practice

Lucassen, G.G. (Garm) G.Lucassen at uu.nl
Tue Jul 14 07:56:00 UTC 2015

Hi Carol,

Thanks for sharing the survey with your colleagues.

Anyone who supplies their e-mail at the end of the survey will be kept fully up to date concerning all developments of the research. I’d like to be somewhat cautious with spamming everyone else with the results of my survey, but I have included the product-wg mailing list in my own additional list of interested individuals.

You can read a preliminary analysis of the first 100 responses on my blog: "<http://garmlucassen.nl/post/123636320141/practitioners-agree-user-stories-improve-work>Practitioners agree: user stories improve work productivity and quality”<http://garmlucassen.nl/post/123636320141/practitioners-agree-user-stories-improve-work>

Always curious to hear what you think, so please do not hesitate to contact me here or on Twitter<https://twitter.com/Geyr_Garmr>.

Regards,
--
Garm Lucassen