[Product] Breakout Session Proposal for A Glimpse of the OpenStack Roadmap

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Jul 13 16:35:53 UTC 2015

Team - I took the AR in last week's meeting to draft the Tokyo Session proposal on the Roadmap Overview. I'd appreciate if you'd look it over and help it better and more impactful!!
Thanks
Carol

Title: Let's talk Roadmaps - OpenStack Style

The OpenStack Tent is big and as an OpenStack Operator, Vendor or Contributor it can be a challenge to know what's going on in each ring.  Help is on the way! The OpenStack Product Work Group strives to work across our community to create a condensed, simplified set of roadmaps of the capabilities you can expect in the upcoming project releases.

In this session we'll present our findings across the different projects in an effort to give users a glimpse into OpenStack's upcoming capabilities as well as discuss how you can bring the voice of your customers into the planning process.