[Product] Officially forming project under User committee and repo

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Jul 11 20:00:11 UTC 2015

On 07/09/2015 11:01 PM, Rochelle Grober wrote:
 > [...]
> 2)      Name the repo openstack/product-wg and have a userstories (user-stories?) directory underneath which*publishes*  the user stories to an openstack wiki location similar to specs and docs.  That way, all the approved ones are on a wiki.  All the in process ones are in gerrit going through review. If we use the specs-pub descriptor on the repo, I think we'll immediately have the ability to publish to specs.openstack.com and can work with infra to separate out all the user stories as a follow-on patch

Just two technical notes about the above:

1) Nothing publishes to the wiki automatically. The wiki is manually.
specs and docs publish to specs.openstack.org and docs.openstack.org. As
project in the openstack namespace, you can publish to these.

2) The current spec publishing jobs will not work with a subdirectory of
product-wg but the infra team should be able to help you with doing the
publishing from a subdirectory.

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)