[Product] FW: [User-committee] Approval/support for Product WG to be a project under User Committee

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:21:30 UTC 2015

Hi Rocky,

Can you please submit the new patch before the next TC meeting and see if
we can get on the agenda again?  Also, let's use user-stories as the repo
name if that is possible.  Openstack/openstack-user-stories seems a bit
long/redundant and openstack/user-stories would only contain OpenStack
once...  Does everyone agree with the change?

Thanks,
Shamail

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD