[Product] Right after we set up the ProductWG meetup, the Operators Meetup is finalized

Geoff Arnold geoff at geoffarnold.com
Fri Jul 10 07:37:55 UTC 2015

Based on the original poll and discussion, I don’t think we really need another Doodle poll — and time is of the essence. I propose that we hold the ProductWG Meetup in San Jose on August 20-21, following the Ops Meetup in Palo Alto on August 18-19. If there are any strong objections, please email me immediately. On Friday I’ll kick off the logistics in Cisco for hosting it. Based on the new location, I suspect we may have more attendees than we would have got in Texas, so I’m going to look for a room for 30 people with a nearby breakout room for 15.

I’ve updated the Wiki page at

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/Product_WGLibertySprint <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/Product_WGLibertySprint>

Please visit this page and edit your information as necessary.

Geoff