[Product] Right after we set up the ProductWG meetup, the Operators Meetup is finalized

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Thu Jul 9 20:51:37 UTC 2015

On 10/07/2015 6:30, Kenny Johnston wrote:
> I was planning on attending in Dallas but I¹m happy to adjust to align
> with the Operators Meetup.

Likewise - my travel is still in booking stage so can be changed with
little ado.

I wonder is there any merit in trying for the same location as the
Operators Meetup to avoid some people having to change location between
the two ?

Quick poll might be the go as Shamail suggested, but in the absence of
that you have my vote to move if that's the majority view :)

Cheers,
Hugh