[Product] User Story Template

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:06:00 UTC 2015

> On Jul 8, 2015, at 2:44 PM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I owe an updated template based on the conversation earlier this week in our meeting.  I think what we agreed upon was leveraging the same template as telco-WG and making sections that require more detail as optional.

This will ensure that information is not lost as it moves from WG to P-WG to Project team(s) and, at the same time, it will allow groups that might not have as much information not feel overwhelmed by the burden of the template.

 I will review the sections being designated as optional in your patch (mobile right now) and provide feedback on whether they align with the sections we would consider optional as well.

Thanks,
Shamail

>>> [2]
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mO6fjmvDRvppoRqDSfWdDW2p3G9ESKSgI9