[Product] User Story Template

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:15:02 UTC 2015

Hi Chaoyi,

We are currently in the process of creating a repository to store the user
stories.  This permanent location should be available in one or two weeks.
For now, we are storing the submitted user stories in Google Drive.

Here is a link to the (current) template:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mO6fjmvDRvppoRqDSfWdDW2p3G9ESKSgI9cxRP4mvB4/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the Google Drive folder that we are storing the user stories in
temporarily:
https://drive.google
.com/folderview?id=0BxtM4AiszlEyfkJOeEFGaVEwZVk2ZHU5NHR6My1idmVLcEd0aXc1Vy1jVzhvb0tvWm9QV1U&usp=sharing

Thanks,
Shamail

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 2:56 AM, joehuang <joehuang at huawei.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Glad to know the new template in discussion. My question is where to put
> the user story, could you provide the link? I can't find it on the page
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best Regards
> Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )