[Product] Product Management Midcycle Update

AJ Park aj.park at icloud.com
Sat Jan 31 19:23:26 UTC 2015

Thanks Sean and others who helped organize this. I enjoyed meeting all of you and I look forward to working with you.
Best,
AJ

On Jan 29, 2015, at 12:25 PM, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org> wrote:

On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 19:00 -0800, sean roberts wrote:
Thank you to everyone that was able to join us. We had many excellent
discussions that resulted in some simple ideas on how to move forward.

And thank you and VMWare for the hospitality. It was great to have also
so many active contributors next door.

For summary, there is also a brief recap on Superuser:
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/working-to-bridge-the-developer-end-user-divide-in-openstack

/stef