[Product] Group Mission/Proposed Charter (Please add your comments)

AJ Park aj.park at icloud.com
Sat Jan 31 19:13:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Stefano and Shamail for putting this together. The list looks good. One comment:

Can we add something to the list that speaks to our team trying to ensure the high priority items in the roadmap actually get worked on? This could include evangelizing the roadmap whenever we get a chance, or try and influence/commit developers to work on the high priority items.

I am suggesting adding something like:

*Help Drive Adoption of the Roadmap"

Try to ensure high priority items in the roadmap get the necessary developer attention by socializing the roadmap in the community and attempting to influence and commit developers to high priority items that need attention.

Best,
AJ