[Product] Updated info and assignments for socialization project

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Thu Jan 29 23:44:16 UTC 2015

For what its worth, the Heat PTL was definitely supportive to us helping
gather user feedback.  He cited that as an issue in that he doesn't have
great feedback mechanisms.

This is documented here among the heat usability improvements they are
working (he expressed same thing to me):
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-useablity-improvements