[Product] Take away from theMid cycle

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:42:56 UTC 2015

Feel free to send me messages with questions. This email address is good
for hangouts, I'm on IRC as krotscheck (#storyboard, #openstack-infra). Our
other three cores are Yolanda Robla from HP, Nikita Konovalov from
Mirantis, and Thierry from the foundation. Also all of the infra-core
group, but they only step in when we accidentally take down gerrit :)

Michael
storyboard-core