[Product] OpenStack Ecosystem Groups & Relationships

Haselmaier, James James.Haselmaier at emc.com
Wed Jan 28 05:38:26 UTC 2015

Hello:

I’ve taken a stab at putting on paper the block-diagram-with-the-lines that we drew on the board during lunch today.

In the diagram on the board we had to types of arrows – those showing how OpenStack technology flowed out from the OpenStack org; and also feedback lines back to OpenStack.  (I.e. How the groups gave feedback to OpenStack.)  For now I have not attempted to represent those feedback lines.  In general I think they’re just the same lines but with arrows on the other ends.  I know that’s not true in some cases.

Right now I’d like to focus on just getting these groups of people defined and a agreeing to a general map of how they relate to each other.  Please also look at the slide after it with the definitions of the terms.

The link is also in the Etherpad.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uBH6NhWPPpzhbLQ9BZn2PMx8H0VgyXPTTCkxwuSQcNQ/edit#slide=id.p

Jim