[Product] Time to Pick Topics

AJ Park aj.park at icloud.com
Tue Jan 20 18:33:30 UTC 2015

My votes:

1. (Randy) establish a process by which longer term vision and product direction can emerge from within the community, http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/product-wg/2014-December/000051.html

2. (Sarob)Tagging approach to project maturity, http://ttx.re/the-way-forward.html, TC spec https://review.openstack.org/#/c/138504/5/resolutions/20141202-project-structure-reform-spec.rst

3. (sarob) 2-3 year architecture / use case strategy. Win the Enterprise is doing parts of this. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Win_the_Enterprise. Each project has its own vision for the future. This group should debate the current state of binding use cases to development plans on a ongoing basis.

Note: I expect #3 to emerge when we follow the process determined in #1.

Best,
AJ