[Product] Reference Architectures

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:51:15 UTC 2015

Hi Rocky,

I changed the topic to separate the voting from the RA topic that you mentioned.  I think it's a good idea but I would be glad to share a "user reference architecture" initiative that the WTE (Win The Enterprise) WG is planning to work on ASAP.  This concept is slightly different from what you described below since these reference architectures will be driven by customer deployment examples versus prescribed architectures given scale or projects.  I'd be interested in determining whether the need for both exists or whether one (or the other) is a superset.

Happy to discuss further when we meet in person.

Thanks,
Shamail