[Product] Time to Pick Topics

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:16:32 UTC 2015

Hi Sean,

The "back to school" clip was hilarious.

My vote on the topics for the Product WG mid-cycle sessions:

·      Multi-release strategy

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/product-wg/2014-December/000051.html

o   It should also include the “

·      Long-term Architecture (2-3 years) / Use Case Strategy

o   I also agree that this should be an ongoing discussion and an iterative
process

·      Cross Project Specifications and Efforts

o   Starting with this cycle but this should probably be another ongoing
discussion within this group

·      Project Tagging

·      Defcore and Refstack (including the next steps after bylaw changes)

Note: If we believe that Multi-release strategy and long-term architecture
fit in one 1.5 hour topic then I would add "Tempest and Grenade as
Deployment/Upgrade Validation tool" but as a general topic on Upgrades as a
part of product strategy.
Thanks,
Shamail