[Product] Brief Introduction

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:50:39 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Shamail Tahir, I attended the hidden influencer session in Paris
but did not join the group until recently.  I work at EMC for our CTO
Office and I have been involved with OpenStack for approximately two years
now.  I mainly work with our internal development teams on contribution
planning and I also do customer briefings occasionally as well.

My past experiences include being a sysadmin, netadmin, pre-sales engineer,
and professional services consultant.  My academic background is business
for a good counter-measure to my professional experience!  I look forward
to working with everyone!

The ProductTeam wiki page said it's a good idea to send a short
introduction. :-)

Thank you,
Shamail Tahir
Cloud Architect