[Product] [product-wg] Socialization Participants

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 01:30:53 UTC 2015

Now that DefCore is somewhat finished for the next board meeting, I have
cycles to focus on the product team.

I have to point out that the more I discuss the product team with people
both within and without OpenStack, I get more interested in what we can
accomplish with this work. Getting down off my soapbox. I share the product
team release process that was started at the last face to face meeting.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13JPDDiBGGXf5dtP0u8C-1So2Mjb3yEmGhv_ijVqyEf0/edit?usp=sharing.
I have fleshed out some basics with a timeline and responsibilities. I am
creating the flowchart as I send this email.

Win-the-enterprise, project tagging, incubation-lite, and DefCore will
overlap with what we are working on here. I will keep updating this ML as I
figure out new information. Do the same as you hear new issues and
discussions that can effect our work.

~ sean