[Product] An Intro

Kenny Johnston kenny.johnston at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Feb 25 16:24:36 UTC 2015

Hello all, I'm taking you on the recommendation to send an intro when subscribing to this list. Here it goes:

I'm a Product Manager in the Rackspace OpenStack Private Cloud group in Austin, TX. I've been a Racker for just over a year. Previous to Rackspace I worked at HP as a Product Manager in their Public Cloud and with the HP Helion distro. Prior to working for OpenStack companies I started as a system administrator and web developer before a career in political campaign management in my home-state of Kansas.

My fellow Racker Brian Rosmaita pointed me to this group and I'm excited to get involved and help out as the mission is worthy. Looking forward to meeting you all in the weekly meetings and at the summits!

Thanks!

Kenny Johnston | Senior Product Manager, Private Cloud | Rackspace
kenny.johnston at rackspace.com | rackspace.com | c) 785.383.4044
www.linkedin.com/in/kencjohnston
www.twitter.com/kencjohnston