[Product] [product-wg] Socialization Participants

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Fri Feb 20 01:30:51 UTC 2015

Hey all, I have started to compile notes from the projects on this
spreadsheet.   I didn't want to make it world writable to avoid someone
just deleting the whole thing but anyone who requests access I will grant.

We still need feedback from a number of projects.  If you have one and
dont' have time to get it, speak up and someone else can jump in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kupS0hXh9aA15dJOs2A8XHbrisvnls94F7thJekT4jk/edit?usp=sharing

 Assignments:
     Nova - Steve
     Cinder - Naren