[Product] Team meeting

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:51:53 UTC 2015

The meeting has been updated to 23:00 UTC or 3:00 pm PST bi-weekly as per
the responses.
agenda here https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/product-team

This meeting will be held in IRC as decided at the midcycle meeting. If you
need help figuring out IRC, try using the webclient here Connect to IRC via
webclient
<http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=%23openstack-meeting%2C%23openstack-meeting-alt%2C%23openstack-meeting-3%2C%23openstack-meeting-4&prompt=1&uio=d4>.
You can modify your nickname if you wish. Enter captcha numbers, then
connect. The webclient will connect to the openstack meeting channels.
Select the openstack-meeting in the upper left. Use the whitespace to
communicate on the channel. Reach out to me if you need any more help.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Michael Krotscheck <krotscheck at gmail.com>
wrote:

> All meetings in OpenStack are scheduled in UTC, while this one's scheduled
> in GMT. While technically there is no difference, from a practical
> standpoint some areas (The UK for instance) may erroneously log it in their
> calendars to local (GMT) time, which will autoswitch over to BST during the
> summer months and thus cause them to miss the meeting, and/or conflict with
> Heat/Telco who are in the adjacent slots.
>
> Please update the meeting to be scheduled in UTC. For those of you putting
> it your calendars, Iceland observes UTC and does not observe daylight
> savings, so that's a useful location to use if your calendar doesn't offer
> a UTC timezone.
>
> Michael
>
> On Thu Feb 12 2015 at 10:51:59 AM Geoff Arnold <geoff at geoffarnold.com>
> wrote:
>
> > For me, any time after 1pm PST will work on Wednesday.
> >
> > Geoff
> >
> > > On Feb 12, 2015, at 4:39 AM, Roland Chan <roland at aptira.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Would moving it 1-3 hours later be a problem for anyone? (ie anyone in
> > the
> > > EU?)
> > >
> > > I'm at GMT+11 at the moment and a more generous overlap with PST would
> be
> > > great. The midcycle meet up was totally unworkable without a 14 hour
> > > flight, so any concession to geography is appreciated.
> > >
> > > Roland @ Aptira from mobile.
> > > Ph: +61 4 28 28 48 58

> the
> > >>

> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#OpenStack_Product_Team_Meeting