[Product] [product-wg] Socialization Participants

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Mon Feb 9 01:08:21 UTC 2015

Right, I submitted a talk for a 40 minute slot.  I put down everyone who
has listed their name on the socialization etherpad so far as a speaker
(please email me directly if you still want in so I don't have to keep
checking it throughout the evening :)

If there is a 15 minute slot, we could potentially grab that as well as
Scott points out.  Could be a good way to summarize but the product WG is
actually doing and get feedback on our charter.   Or if talk time is super
competitive we could try to summarize the whole thing in a 15 minute slot
if thats all we could get.