[Product] [product-wg] Socialization Participants

Scott Drennan scottd at nuagenetworks.net
Sun Feb 8 22:48:28 UTC 2015

Hi Sean,

I believe everyone is pushing their updates to the shared etherpad at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-product-management-socialization, but there are a bunch missing still (including one of mine).

I believe the talk proposal Mike put in was for a full slot, but it might be worth having a 15 minute summary as well.  It depends on what we want to accomplish:

Share key cross-project themes, tell people there's more detail available (15 minutes)
Provide some detail on where the projects are heading, get feedback (45-50 minutes)

What were you thinking of putting in the 15 minutes?

cheers,
Scott