[Product] [product-wg] Socialization Participants

Winn, Sean Sean.Winn at emc.com
Thu Feb 5 17:33:00 UTC 2015

All,

I would appreciate if the participants in the socialization subcommittee would post their contact information into the Etherpad at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-product-management-socialization or respond to this email if you prefer to not post in the etherpad.  This is especially important if you want to participate in the speaker session which I am submitting for the Summit in Vancouver.

If you have spoken with a PTL who would be comfortable getting on stage to show support for our program, that would be especially helpful.

Regards,

Sean Winn