[Product] Action Items and Agenda for 8/31/2015

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:40:42 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The primary agenda item for the upcoming meeting will be to discuss the
next steps with regards to the four "above the line" user stories.

There are two action items that came out of the mid-cycle that we should
try to accomplish prior to our next meeting:

1) Merge the four user stories that we want to use in our pilot
[missing lifecycle management and headroom/capacity management currently]

2) The user story owners were supposed to identify team members to help
them with the next phase of the user stories (e.g. editing the content,
consolidating the ones that required merging, etc.) and setup meetings as
necessary

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern Time