[Product] Working Group Session(s) in Tokyo

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:55:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I had taken the action item to share information about our working group
sessions in Tokyo so that everyone has sufficient time to plan accordingly.

The Product WG has reserved two consecutive 40 minute slots to give us a
single 90 minute meeting (counting the 10 minutes that would normally be
allotted for going to your next session).  The meeting will on *Thursday,
October 29th from 4:30-6:00PM **JST (UTC +9) *and we will, hopefully, be
able to share our thoughts from the summit since it is closer to the end of
the week.

I have started an etherpad for our planned session in Tokyo (
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/productwg-tokyo-meetup).  Please specify
whether you will be able to join in person and feel free to add proposed
topics for the agenda.

Please note the this time is "proposed" and the OpenStack Foundation may
still shift time(s) and room(s) based on demand.  I will be sending out a
calendar invite shortly.

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern Time