[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] Next Round of User Story discussion/prioritization

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Fri Aug 14 14:43:55 UTC 2015

Thanks Jay.

From: jay [mailto:jay at kruemcke.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:08 PM
To: Barrett, Carol L
Cc: product-wg at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] Next Round of User Story discussion/prioritization

I added a list of Gaps to the  "Onboarding Legacy apps into OpenStack" user story document
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HGfmQkJry_dlkdN2RpS7nAsn1M_4UIlqdI-dFOPWZWY

    Jay (aka Cloudrancher)

---- On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 16:02:49 -0700 Carol L Barrett <carol.l.barrett at intel.com<mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com>> wrote ----
Team - Good working session today! We covered 12 user stories and had good discussion around how to improve/target them. Thanks to everyone!
The etherpad for the session is here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/User_Story_Discussion_1

In tomorrow’s session my proposal for our agenda is:
* Complete review of the remaining 7+ user stories (some will be developed and added tonight)
* Identify which user stories we want to combine and owners to complete that
* Discuss Prioritization Criteria
o We had defined 3 criteria and it appears that all/most of our user stories are meeting them
o So how do we rank them? Where do we draw the cut line for the ones we'll focus on for this Pilot cycle?
* Prioritize
* Discuss Next Steps and any deliverables for our Mid-Cycle work

Meeting Logistics:
8/13/15, 21:00 - 23:00 UTC
Voice Bridgeː Access: (888) 875-9370, Bridge: 3; Passcode: 1278598
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/User_Story_Discussion_2

Pls send thoughts on the agenda and add comments to the Etherpads, User Stories and Tracker.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Carol