[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] Next Round of User Story discussion/prioritization

Rossetti, Megan Megan_Rossetti at cable.comcast.com
Thu Aug 13 20:08:23 UTC 2015

Carol,

I am confused about the time, and I know it is a bit late to ask this
question.  According to Shamail’s email/invite, this meeting is listed at
4 pm (ET) which is 2000 UTC time, but I noticed in your email, the time is
stated as 2100 UTC.  The reason for my email, I have another meeting at 4
pm (ET) and will be 10 - 15 minutes late, and then able to join.  If the
meeting doesn’t start until 2100 UTC, then everything is good.

Thank you.

 - Megan