[Product] [OpenStack][Product Working Group] Ops Mid-Cycle Meet-up Coverage Plan

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:31:15 UTC 2015

Hi Hugh,

I had volunteered to cover three sessions (Tools and Monitoring, Product
WG, and Ops Tags) during the ops-summit and it turns out that all of them
are happening at the same time.

*13:30 - 15:00   Tools and Mon - Shamail Product WG - All        Packaging
     ????    Ops Tags Team - Shamail*

Kenny has taken "Tools and Monitoring" (thanks!) but that still leaves ops
tags without coverage.  Ops tags probably will not intersect with
Product-WG before the "N" release but it would have been good to
participate.

Thanks,
Shamail

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Hugh Blemings <hugh at blemings.org> wrote:

> On 11/08/2015 8:33, Shamail wrote:
>
>> Alright then we will have to re-discuss the assignments since it's
>> hard to be in three places at once.
>>

> Are there other gaps that need coverage ? - the version of Carols' email
> I saw didn't have colour coding (old fashioned mailer here probably!)
>
> Cheers,
> Hugh

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD