[Product] [OpenStack][Product Working Group] Ops Mid-Cycle Meet-up Coverage Plan

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Aug 10 20:26:44 UTC 2015

All - I took the action in our team meeting today to send out the coverage plan that we discussed. Anyone is welcome to join any session, but we wanted to make sure there was at least 1 of us in certain sessions.

Here's where we got to (coverage is in yellow).

RockyG: Assumed you'd be attending the Logging WG session, but pls let me know if that's not your plan.

Tuesday Med II  Med III Salon A Salon B Bacchus
9:00 - 10:00    Registration
10:00 - 10:30   Introduction
10:30 - 11:15   Burning Issues - All
11:15 - 11:55   Hypervisor Tuning
11:55 - 12:05   Breakout Explain
12:05 - 13:30   Lunch
13:30 - 15:00   Large Deployments Team (inc Public Cloud) - Geoff       Burning Issues - Megan  Logging WG - Rocky?     Upgrades WG - Carol     Ops Guide Fixing
15:00 - 15:30   Coffee
15:30 - 16:00   Breakout Reports
16:00 - 17:00   Using Containers for Deployment - Cloud Rancher
17:00 - 18:00   Lightning Talks

Wednesday       Med II  Med III Salon A Salon B Bacchus
9:00 - 09:45    CMDB: use cases - Carol
9:45 - 10:30    Deployment Tips - read only slaves? admin-only API servers?
10:30 - 11:15   What network model are you using? Are you happy? - Geoff
11:15 - 11:30   Coffee
11:30 - 12:15   User Committee Discussion - Shamail, Carol
12:15 - 12:20   Breakout Explain
12:20 - 13:30   Lunch
13:30 - 15:00   Tools and Mon - Shamail Product WG - All        Packaging       ????    Ops Tags Team - Shamail
15:00 - 15:30   Coffee
15:30 - 16:00   Breakout Reports
16:00 - 17:00   Feedback Session, Tokyo Planning