[Product] [OpenStack][Product Work Group] Google Folder Link for posting User Stories

Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com
Fri Aug 7 23:19:01 UTC 2015

Added one more story

-----Original Message-----
From: Barrett, Carol L [mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 3:25 PM
To: product-wg
Subject: [Product] [OpenStack][Product Work Group] Google Folder Link for posting User Stories

In today's team meeting, we decided to post our User Stories to a Google folder, while our Repo is created and ready for action.

The link to the Google folder is: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxtM4AiszlEyfm9UTW5LMEQ5cUhHbmFsSkd5WFNfdTMwVFIwRUM1TVFXSHhhWHl6VHlpRzg&usp=sharing

In that folder you will find the current template for user stories and the information on prioritization. Pls post your user stories there before our next team meeting on 8/10.

Pls let me know if you have any issues accessing this folder.
Thanks
Carol