[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] Agenda for Today's Team Meeting

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:25:46 UTC 2015

Hi Carol,

The addition of the voice-line makes sense but can we please skip adding an etherpad?

My thought process is that we can use the IRC (with meet-bot) to share links, conduct votes, and assign action items using built-in commands (#link, #vote, #action).  The IRC chat is logged and actions and decisions show up clearly on the meeting summary page.  This will allow us to have a consistent location for finding action items and decisions versus maintaining ether-pads.  We could effectively leverage a voice channel plus IRC to get full coverage.

Thanks,
Shamail