[Product] [OpenStack][Product-WG] Email Draft for Vancouver Summit working session

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:21:36 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Here are the WGs I know about, pls add others:
> Win The Enterprise
> Telco (don't have a dedicated ML, use the dev list)
> HPC (OpenStack-HPC)
> Security (OpenStack-security)
The only other one that I would add would be:  API WG (doesn't have a
dedicated ML, use the dev list with [API] tag)

Geoff, we do have a cross working-group meeting planned for Vancouver (our
second session) and WTE will definitely be represented.  Carol has been
doing a great job of keeping WTE updated on our progress and collaboration
opportunities.

Thanks,
Shamail

Shamail Tahir