[Product] Product WG - Roadmap Workflow Discussion

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:17:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

In our meeting yesterday, we decided that we want to discuss our charter
and proposed workflow at one of the cross project team meetings
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting> prior to the
summit.  We are planning to hold a one hour call to discuss the draft
version of our workflow and add as much detail as possible before
presenting this content.

Ideally, we would like to get on the agenda at one of the cross project
meetings (which occur on Tuesday), therefore we need to meet either
tomorrow or Monday to maximize our opportunity window.

Please provide your availability on doodle if interested:
http://doodle.com/pkhtufzpkggiqgrf

Shamail Tahir
Cloud Architect, EMC
t: @ShamailXD