[Product] Second Session at Vancouver [Discussion Today]

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Apr 29 23:40:47 UTC 2015

I found it – it’s 11:15 on Tuesday.

From: Shamail [mailto:itzshamail at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 4:00 PM
To: <Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com>
Cc: Barrett, Carol L; <seanroberts66 at gmail.com>; <product-wg at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Product] Second Session at Vancouver [Discussion Today]

Hi everyone,

I have a perpetual conflict so I will be approximately 10-15 minutes late every time.  :-(

I prefer option 3 or option 2.  If we want to raise further awareness, I think option 2 achieves that goal.  If we want to show progress, option 3 fits that objective.

I can't link right now but session 1 is on Monday and session 2 is on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Shamail